srdečne Vás pozývame do Bratislavy na pracovné raňajky "Novinky v colnom práve" pod vedením advokátskej kancelárie Prosman&Pavlovič
White & Case has played a major role in the Slovak legal market since the foundation of its Bratislava office in 1997. We have provided a wide range of Slovak and international legal and tax advisory services and have solidified our standing as a the leading international law firms in the Slovak Republic.
We ensure that all legal and tax aspects of our client’s transactions are maintained at the highest international standards and in compliance with Slovak legislation and EU law.
White & Case has provided legal services to many of the major local and international corporations with interests in the Slovak Republic. We offer our clients full support in all corporate and commercial issues arising during the course of their business and/or investment activities in the country. Thanks to our extensive on-the-ground resources, we can staff individual projects with teams of experts in the relevant areas of law to ensure the delivery of top-notch services, reflecting our clients’ expectations, interests and needs.
We focus on the following areas of law:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate & Commercial Law
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Banking & Finance
- Real Estate
- Financial Restructuring and Insolvency
- Employment and Labor Law
- Capital Markets & Securities
- Energy and Utilities
- Greenfield Investments
Thanks to our unique tax capability, we are also able to advise clients on all of the tax aspects of their corporate issues and use the synergy of legal and tax advice without having to engage a separate tax counsel. Our team of tax experts provides the full scope of tax services, from corporate taxation to the highly sophisticated tax structuring of cross-border transactions.
- A comprehensive network of offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia
- A one-stop shop for all your needs – a unique combination of top legal and tax capability
- Services tailor-made to clients’ needs; efficiency as well as fee structure flexibility
- A leading position and excellent reputation on the market (based on independent surveys)
- Detailed knowledge of local law combined with international experience
- Strong EU law capabilities, both locally and in Brussels, which enable us to deal with all EU law related issues
- A dynamic business approach, extensive experience, innovative solutions, profound engagement and efficient communication
- The highest professional and ethical standards
- Babcock & Wilcox
- CETELEM SLOVENSKO a.s. (BNP Paribas Group)
- Franklin Templeton
- Johnson Controls
- JP Morgan
- Mary Kay
- MetLife Amslico
- Regal Beloit
- VACUUMSCHMELZE, s.r.o.
- Wood & Co