10 reasons why consider SLOVAKIA as your investment destination
On the 5th of March 2013 ISA in cooperation with AmCham organized a business breakfast in Banska Bystrica. The main aim of the event was to introduce the possibility of EU funding to companies in Banska Bystrica region. Breakfast was organized in cooperation with AmCham, PwC, SARIO agency and our partner - ČSOB bank.
Event speakers were Ms. Lenka Bartoňová and Ms. Zuzana Šátková from Pricewaterhouse Coopers Slovakia and presented options of EU funding on these topics:
• Support for project s promoting innovative and advanced technologies in industrial production and services
• Support aimed at creation of new full-time jobs for the unemployed who are less than 29 years of age in selected fields of the economy
• Support for projects aimed at attracting tourism services in facilities available year-round
• Support for the projects aimed at building of new sewage systems (for public and private sector)
• Support for air protection projects
• Support for projects focused on handling hazardous waste in an environmentally friendly way
Breakfast was attended by representatives of local companies from Banska Bystrica region, as well as representatives of municipalities and associations, which are subject to the possibility of EU funding.