10 reasons why consider SLOVAKIA as your investment destination
The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Sweden, the Embassy of Sweden in Vienna, Austria, the Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO) and Business Sweden – the Swedish Trade & Invest Council, have the honor to invite you to participate in the breakfast seminar “Business Opportunities in Slovakia”.
The aim of the seminar is to provide you with qualified information regarding the potential of doing business in or with Slovakia for Swedish companies. Slovakia, a stable country, well positioned in the heart of Europe, offers suitable investment environment with skilled workforce and long industrial tradition. As one of the fastest growing members of the Eurozone, many Swedish companies already discovered the potential of business opportunities offered in this country in fields of investment and trade.
After a brief introduction of the Slovak market and its specifics, we will briefly cover what type of opportunities there are in the segments such as engineering, automotive, wood industry or healthcare. You will also be able to listen to first-hand experience of doing business in Slovakia by a Swedish company and receive important legal and tax advice and afterwards talk to all the experts individually.
08:45 - 09:00
- Registration, coffee & light refreshment
09:00 – 09:10
- Welcome note by H.E. Mr Jaroslav Auxt, Ambassador of the Slovak Republic in Sweden
- Welcome note by Mr Magnus Collett, First Secretary (Slovenia and Slovakia), Embassy of Sweden in Vienna, Austria
- Welcome note by Mrs Bianca Dochtorowicz, Trade Commissioner to the Czech and Slovak Republic, Business Sweden
09:10 – 09:30
- Business Friendly Slovakia – Get to Know Slovakia as an Investment Destination, Mr Juraj Mihal, Consultant, SARIO
09:30 - 09:50
- Opportunities for Swedish companies to do business in/with Slovakia, Mr Vitaliy Tsvyntarnyy, Senior Project Manager Czech and Slovak Republic, Business Sweden
09:50 - 10:05
- Swedish Business Success Story in Slovakia, tbc
10:05 - 10:15
- Legal and tax environment in Slovakia, Mr Andrej Leontiev, Partner, TaylorWessing / Investment Support Association
10:15 - 10:30
- Questions & Answers
10:30 - 11:30
- Networking and individual discussions between the participants
Please submit your application by 3 November 2015 by e-mail to:
email@example.com or by phone: 00 420 226 203 790 or 00420 702 120 828.
The seminar will be held in English. Participation is free of charge.