10 reasons why consider SLOVAKIA as your investment destination
ISA in cooperation with members and partners prepare this year a series of regional seminars for businessmen in Košice, Nitra, Žilina.
First of a series of seminars was held on June 21 at Hotel Dubna Skala, Zilina with a focus on public procurement and EU funds.The topics of the seminar were:
1. Existing and planned protischránkové rules for public and EU funds - TaylorWessing
2. errors in absorbing EU funds, and recommendations on how to avoid them - EY
3. EU legislative initiative laying down rules for the practice of tax avoidance - VGD SLOVAKIA
The second seminar was held on June 23 at Hotel Maraton, Kosice and focused on the employment of foreigners and posting employees abroad.The topics of the seminar were:
1. Posting employees from 06.18.2016 - new legislation - FUTEJ & Partners, Ltd.
2. Employment of foreigners - legal aspects and practical experience - FUTEJ & Partners, Ltd.
3. Posting of workers and employment of foreigners - tax and contribution aspects - PricewaterhouseCoopers Tax K. S.
The last seminar was held on 30 June in Hotel Mikado Nitra.The topics of the seminar were:
1. The most common reasons why people are leaving the company and how to prevent - Grafton Slovakia Ltd.
2. The dual education in Slovakia and his start-up experience - HRQ SK, ZAP
3. Trusted outsourcing and building mutual partnerships - bookkeeping and payroll - TMF Services Slovakia Ltd.
Seminars were attended by 60 companies mainly in the field of industrial production, representatives of member companies of the ISA, foreign embassies, chambers of commerce and educational institutions. Regional seminars will again this year enjoyed a positive response.