10 reasons why consider SLOVAKIA as your investment destination
The Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO) is a government-funded allowance organization that works under the supervision of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic. SARIO’s primary objective is to improve the standard of living of Slovak citizens by increasing employment and reducing regional disparities. The mission of SARIO is to promote growth and economic development, and improve the quality of life in Slovakia.
Strategic objectives of SARIO include - applying an effective framework for the support of foreign investors and increasing the portion of investors with high value-added production. Supporting such export activities of Slovak enterprises that would significantly increase the turnover of Slovak foreign trade.
- Creating a suitable investment and “business-friendly” environment in Slovakia
- Supporting investment projects of domestic and foreign investors and providing all necessary ancillary services
- Providing consultancy and finding solutions regarding individual state aid to investors
- Searching for and database-creation of available premises
- Providing assistance as far as creation of joint-ventures between Slovak and foreign companies is concerned
- Assisting small and medium sized enterprises in their search for export and trade opportunities abroad