Key facts why SLOVAKIA should be your next investment destination
PROMA, s.r.o. is among the most distinguished architectural and design companies at the Slovak building industry market. Designing and investment preparation of projects in following fields: housing construction, public construction, industrial construction, sport centres and facilities, shopping centres, entertainment and relax centres
The company was incorporated in the year 1990 in Žilina, since the year 1994 the company ś legal form has been a private limited liability company. Since 2002, the company has also performed its business activities on the Russian market where PROMA has its commercial representation in Moscow. This specialises mainly in designing residential buildings, industrial buildings, and shopping centres. The branch office in Bratislava was formed in 2004, and in the year 2006 the subsidiary Proma Invest, s.r.o. was incorporated with the majority equity share owned by company Proma, s.r.o. In 2008 the construction company Promto a.s. was incorporated; it closes the circle of the PROMA Group.
The quality of provided services is guaranteed by the implemented Quality Management System according to the standard ISO 9001:2009, Environmental Management System according to the standard ISO 14001:2005, Safety Management System according to the standard OHSAS 18 001:2009 and Information Security Management System according to the standard ISO 27 001:2006
Placement of an investment project
- assistance in searching for a suitable locality/localities and examination of their purposefulness, feasibility and effectiveness
- carrying out geodetic, geological and another necessary surveys
- finding property relations and rights, contractual relations and easements
- elaboration of an environmental study including Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of a project
- elaboration of a feasibility study – the study of feasibility of an investment project, evaluation of economic advantage of an investment project
- elaboration of an architectural study including visualization of relevant buildings
- elaboration of interior, exterior and urban studies
- elaboration of a design manual
- elaboration of a marketing manual
- elaboration of a project documentation for planning permit
- elaboration of a project documentation for building permit
- elaboration of a tender documentation
- elaboration of an execution documentation
- elaboration of a project manual
- providing engineering services to obtain planning permit
- providing engineering services to obtain building permit
- advertisement for bids, organising and evaluating tenders for construction contractors and the selection of the most suitable bidder
Author’s and building supervision
- author’s supervision during construction period
- building supervision at a construction site during construction period
Execution / completion activities
- selection of suppliers of materials and contractors for execution of construction work
- execution of construction
- supervision and management of execution of a project execution
- completion activities, occupancy permit, final approval procedure
Consultancy and advisory services
- in scope according to customer’s requirements
- Slovak towns and municipalities
- RESTA GROUP, s.r.o.
- ELANIA, a.s.
- Diverso Žilina, s.r.o.
- I.F.I. Development, s.r.o.
- MISTA, s.r.o.
- Slovenské elektrárne, a.s. Bratislava, factory Mochovce
- Continental Matador Rubber, s.r.o.
- ZF Levice, s.r.o.; ZF SACHS Slovakia, a.s.
- ZF Boge Elastmetal Slovakia, a.s.
- de Miclén, a.s
- BONFIGLIOLI SLOVAKIA, s.r.o.
- GENOPLASTIK, s.r.o.
- ADATO, s.r.o.
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Swedwood Slovakia, s.r.o.
- MONT IRP s.r.o.
- Urbárske PS Hybe
- Kofola, a.s.
- Dhollandia Central Europe, s.r.o.
- Johnson Controls International, s.r.o.
- HERZ, spol. s r.o.
- SLOVINTEGRA ENERGY, s.r.o.
- ALU – S.V.
- Goodman Czech Republic, s.r.o.
- TuCon, a.s.
- Slovak Technical University, Faculty of Material Sciences and Technology in Trnava
- Comenius University in Bratislava
- MONDI SCP, a.s.; STAVIMEX Slovakia, a.s.
- Slovak National Museum - Museum of Jewish Culture
- Všeobecná úverová banka, a.s.
- Slovak towns and municipalities
- Klub Seniorov Púchov n.o.
- Daňové riaditeľstvo SR
- Fastav Development – SR, s.r.o.
- Hospital and Polyclinic in Žilina
- INVEST – TATRA, a.s.
- Povazie Museum in Žilina
Proma, s.r.o. is the member of following chambers and associations:
- ZSPS - The Association of Construction Entrepreneurs of Slovakia
- SACE - Slovak Association of Consulting Engineers
- SOPK - Slovak Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- ASR Association of Construction Engineers of Russia
- МОП Self-regulating Organization, International Association of Designers
- SKGBC Slovak Council for Green Buildings